Collection of your Personal Information as a Customer
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, Agynda on the behalf of the business using Agynda’s services may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
- Services and products purchased
- Personal images you upload or provide via a login with a third party service like Facebook or Google.
- Login identifiers of third party products you use to login including Google, Facebook, or Amazon.
- Location information only if you have given permission on your device. You can always turn off that permission on the device.
- Transaction information including when and where payments were made, services or products purchased, and information about the cards/devices that were used during the transaction. Agynda never has access to your credit card information. We only have a token to the information stored by the Credit Card Processor.
- IP address and other related internet access information that may include cookies, domain servers, etc. tracking pixels, etc. of your interaction with Agynda. We track these items to simplify your interaction with Agynda and to do problem solving if an error occurs.
- Other information you may have provided to the Business which may be related to surveys, questionnaires, preferences, etc.
Collection of your Personal Information as a Business
In addition to the information collected as a customer, Agynda may collect information about the following aspects of your business including, but not limited to:
- Credit card information for payments for goods and services. Agynda never has access to your credit card information. We only have a token to the information stored by the Credit Card Processor.
- Business information including addresses, description of services, and other pertinent information related to providing scheduling services for your business.
- Employee and sub-lease information for providers who work at your business.
When Personal Information is Required
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
Agynda collects and uses your personal information solely to operate and deliver the services you have requested from businesses that use Agynda.
Agynda may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Agynda and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Agynda does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists or any of your personal information to third parties.
Agynda may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. Agynda may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Agynda, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Agynda may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Agynda or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Agynda; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Agynda, or the public.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
• Delete your personal information from our records; and
• Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
• Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
• Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
• Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Agynda collects personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. Agynda collects this information for the following reason(s): For Scheduling appointments.
If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this application. If you are a parent and you have questions regarding our data collection practices, please contact us using the information provided at the end of this Statement of Privacy.
Length of time Information is Kept.
Your personal ifnormation is kept by Agynda for as long as you keep using products and services provided by our customers. We keep this information for a reasonable period of time after you have quit using our services to comply with applicable laws, to resolve disputes, in case of legal processes, to prevent fraud, and to provide non-personal identified statistical analysis of the historical usage of Agynda.
Security of Your Information
The internet is not a 100% secure environment and we cannot absolutely guarantee that your information will remain private. We take all reasonable measures and use best practices to encrypt and secure your private information from hackers.
From time to time, Agynda may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Agynda, you may opt out of such communications by clicking on the Unsubscribe option on emails or if via text, replying STOP to the text message.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement
Your Rights to your Personal Information
You may request access to correct, restrict, or delete Personal information that you have provided during your use of Agynda. We will make every available effort in a reasonable time frame to fulfill your request subject to applicable law. We can only make these changes by receipt of an email from the account you used to create an account in Agynda. We may require additional identifying information to verify any request to change personal information.
If you request to have your personal information deleted, we will endeavor to honor your request. We many need to obscure certain information or retain certain financial information like credit card transaction information for legal, record-keeping and accounting purposes. If you have any uncompleted transactions, you may not be able to delete your personal information until the transaction is complete.
If you did not create an account in Agynda, but the information was created by a business using Agynda, you will need to contact the business directly to have them remove your personal information.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any request for changes to your personal information.
Agynda welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Agynda has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Agynda at:
14 Airport Road
Greenville, South Carolina 29607
Effective as of February 02, 2022